WAIA Ad-Hoc Committee Meeting: Excess Funds (April 28th)
April 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Members have been very generous in their contributions to WAIA, and we have a surplus well-above our prudent reserve (Prudent Reserve Memo). If you have an idea that you want to implement, WAIA is seeking proposals for how we use these funds from volunteers willing to implement the proposal. If you have an idea that you want to implement please submit your idea via this form. No idea is too big or too small!
The committee will meet the 4th Wednesday of every month to answer questions, review submitted proposals, and answer any questions. In June we will present completed proposals to the Executive Committee and then to the Board for consideration in July. All members of AA are invited to join.
Topic: WAIA Excess Funds
Time: Apr 28, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Every month on the Fourth Wed, until Jul 28, 2021, 5 occurrence(s)
Meeting ID: 813 3362 1811
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,81333621811#,,,,*464185# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcXyPuDkG
Schedule for proposals:
- March 24 to May 25 – Proposals to be submitted/discussed
- May 26 – Evaluate and make recommendation for proposals to raise to the executive committee (all proposals presented but committee may include recommendations to the executive committee)
- June 8 – Discuss with executive committee
- June 23 – Feedback from executive committee to proposers
- July 13 – Bring proposals to the board for discussions with their groups before August finance meeting
- July 28 – Take commentary/discussion from board members on July 13th proposals; all feedback would be appreciated no later than July 31
- August 10 – Discuss inclusion for 2021 budget revision and/or new programming and spend for 2022 planning.